I added a notification to the scheme for my service project, 3 in fact and I still get no email when a user creates an issue via email.
Hello @Peter Davis
Can you show us the setting in the Notification Scheme for the Issue Created event?
Can you confirm for us that your Service Management project is a Company Managed project as opposed to a Team Managed project? That information will display at the bottom of the navigation panel on the left when you are viewing the project.
Do you receive other notifications from the Jira instance?
Have you used the Notification Helper to confirm that Jira is correctly configured to send you notifications when issues are created in the specified project?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-the-jira-admin-helper/
Its a company managed project and notification helper says I should be getting notified. I do receive an email notification when I email the board email address as a customer.
Have you checked your Personal settings to confirm this box is checked?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.