Hi everyone,
I recently tried to import a list of issues (that were previously exported from a Jira Project) using CSV Importer in Jira Import Wizard. When the process was completed, I noticed that all attachments were broken.
Based on this article
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/importing-attachments-into-jira-cloud-using-csv-external-system-importer-966669960.html
the issues happened due to the attachments requiring some sort of authentication to access.
I've tried to do the exact same things (adding the credentials, email:API_token), but every time I did the import process, I've always received
An exception occurred dealing with attachment
And then I also tried to hit the URL:
https://email:API_token@domain.net/attachment/content/13421
in my browser, but it always show:
"errorMessages":["You do not have permission to view attachment with id: 13421"],"errors":{}}The tricky part is I also tried to hit the exact same URL in my Postman, and it works!
So that eliminate a probability that my URL is wrong.
Please, I need everyone's insight about this case. Thank you!