I am trying to trial Jira Service Management (already have Jira Software) and when I click on Start Standard trial I get the following error message:
We were unable to load this page for youYou might not be signed into the correct account.
URL: https://focusonsound.atlassian.net/jira/your-work
How can I set up the trial to see if it is right for my team?
Thanks.
I had the same issue when attempting to trial JIra Software after a coworker had set up Jira Work Management. Root cause: I had site admin privileges but was not set up as the billing admin for my org. Resolution: The Atlassian support Billing and Licensing team added my account to the billing admin list for the org, and the issue resolved immediately. Hope this helps.
@Naomi Cook -
Welcome to the community. The best recommendation is for you to contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) directly for further support on unable to access your trial for JSM.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Thanks @Joseph Chung Yin
I seem to just end up going round in circles on these pages. Either directed to the Community to Documentation. How do I get hold of someone who can help me set up a trial?
That will be Atlassian Support as I mentioned previously.
Best, Joseph
It does, thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.