Hi Everyone,
I'm using the following automation to sum up Original Estimate of all tasks into the parent Epic. But the calculated sum is always 0
Hi @Gregory TampagarisUse "{{#=}}{{lookupIssues.Original Estimate.sum}} / 60{{/}}" It will resolve your issue.
Regards,Aamer
thanks, it works!
Hi @Mohammed Aamer Khan
So the goal here is to sum up the original estimates of subtasks into their parent Stories and Tasks, and the original estimates of Stories and Tasks into Epics. So there's two automations working in tandem.
It worked on the initial Project I was testing, However I've applied the automation onto a different project, and this time it's not matching the condition.
Any ideas?
@Mohammed Aamer Khan
Never Mind I've figured it out.
Turns out the issue type name for the two projects were different('Subtask' instead of 'Sub-task', dumb I know)
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.