Hi,
I have Create date of Action Item and last status change date of epic can i compare them.
Script runner's date compare field allows to compare dates of same issue, Is there way to compare dates of 2 different issue types?
Hello @Sanjivani Wayal
What problem are you trying to solve?
How are the Action item and the Epic item related?
What is the scenario where you need to compare these date (i.e. one of the issues has a status change) and what do you want to do with the results of the comparison?
Action item are using link blocks to link with EPIC ,
I want that Action item created date > the EPIC they are blocking last status change date +5, assuming the status for the blocked epic is in review Status.
I don't know enough about ScriptRunner to know if you can accomplish that with that app, but you could accomplish that with an Automation Rule.
Hi @Trudy P Claspill ,
Can this be done using some formula in Structure?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.