Hi there,
sorry, I get a million of search results but none fits my question, so I ask:
I am new to confluence. I got a space for my department to build a wiki and I created a team with all people who work in that department. When I create a page I have two places to change permissions
A) "invite to edit" where I can add individuals and for example my team
"restrictions" where I can configure who can view and edit, or only view
The help pages tell me: "Pages and blog posts can be shared with individual users, groups, and teams in Confluence Cloud." but I can't. I can select the team inside "invite to edit" (A) but under "restrictions" (B) I can only select individuals or groups like "all-users".
How can I select a team there as the help page suggests? I don't want to bother the company admin to add and maintain a new special group if we already have a team (that works fine with "edit" strangely). Also I don't want to add a huge amount of people on every page that needs to be hidden from the rest of the company.
Any hints?
Cheers,
Torsten