I'm seeking a glossary that has either Confluence terms or abbreviations listed.
Thanks!
Hi @Datyous Mahmoudian - welcome to the community! Are you asking for the keyboard shortcuts you can use in Confluence? If so, check out this article - https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/keyboard-shortcuts-markdown-and-autocomplete/
Are you asking for ways to create a glossary in Confluence? If so, in a confluence page in edit mode, search in the macros for "glossary" and there are tons of solutions in the Atlassian Marketplace.
If neither of these are correct, please elaborate on what it is you are looking for and I'll do my best to help you.
I'm looking for something like these but for Confluence:
Thank you!
Hi @Datyous Mahmoudian - There is an Article: https://it.cornell.edu/confluence/confluence-glossary
But Again I would recommend to go through the Documentation of Confluence : https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/resources/
Regards,
Raja
Thanks, Raja, Summer, sounds great.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.