Hi everyone,
I used this guide: https://confluence.atlassian.com/automationkb/how-to-count-the-number-of-times-an-issue-was-reopened-using-automation-for-jira-1183682960.html
to automate the reopen counter on Jira, and when I checked it, it seems to work only for the first time I reopen a ticket. When I move a ticket from "Done" to "To Do" the second time around, the rule doesn't execute and the number of times don't change to 1. Anyone knows why?
@Yael Geffen, Are you re-opening it the same way both times? Or is one of the times using an Automation rule? Thanks, Kian
Only the automation rule. I'm moving the tickets from "Done" to "To Do" or to "In Progress". First time it works, second time it doesn't.
Can you please share a screenshot of your rule configurations?
Hi @Yael Geffen
To ask Kian's question another way:
How are issues being re-opened from "Done" to another status? Is a person always doing that or does another rule sometimes do it?
And showing images of your entire rule and the audit log details showing the rule execution may also explain this symptom.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.