Hi!I've discovered recently an issue with resolution screen. 'Test case link' was selected as mandatory field so the issue cannot be closed without filling this field.But on closure, this field isn't displayed, I see only the error that this field is mandatory and the issue cannot be closed. Although the field is present on resolution screen template.Any ideas what could have gone wrong?Thanks!
Hi @Elena ,
if you don't need the field then remove the condition. If you need the field then you need to add a screen to the closure transition and ensure the field is on the screen. It appears that you have a closure screen. If so go to the admin section and then Issues > Screens. Find your screen and add the field.
Hi @Jack Brickeythanks for your answer.But eventually, this field is already on screen in the settings but it's not displayed on issue closure.That is the problem
Hi @Rilwan Ahmed ,
thank you so much! I needed to add this context to the issue type.
Now it's resolved, thanks a lot!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.