Hi,
I am working to move several hundred html files from two other platforms into Confluence. I know that I can just input the raw html into an HTML macro from the marketplace, but I'm not sure if the content of the HTML in an iFrame is indexed, and is therefore searchable from outside of that particular page. Currently, I have a convoluted process of using pandoc to convert all the HTML files into docx files, which I am then uploading one at a time to a recreated hierarchy in various Confluence spaces. Being able to upload the raw HTML will save some headaches on formatting issues that come up during the file conversion process, and would make the process easier for the hundreds of HTML files left to go. Being able to search for these uploaded pages is a required part of my project, and I cannot use an option that does not allow for the content of the HTML pages to be searched for.
Bonus points if anyone can confirm that WebDAV is an option! That would be much easier, as I could import the files in bulk instead of going one at a time.
This article in the KB seems to indicate that it is possible with Confluence Cloud. However, this article declares right at the top that it is not. I have not yet been able to successfully create a WebDAV using Windows or Cyberduck.
Thank you!