Hi ya'll,
I want my swim lane to be based on assignee[Person #] and for each assignee to have all the tiles(issues) where they are the assignee and a copy of the tiles (issues) where they are the secondary assignee.
The query below work's for person 1 :-) but when I look at person 2 it doesn't show me the tiles that are already in person 1 swim lane.
So, I am guessing this is how the rank on queries work it classifies the issues based on the first query and moves on to the second but only uses the remaining issues on that query not the full pool of issues.
how can I adjust the query to say ("assignee(secondary)" = personID OR assignee = personID) And "all the issues where status is not done in all other queries". so that way the tile(issue) can be seen in up to 2 swim lanes at the same time and if anyone moves the issue to Done it doesn't show as to-do or InProgress for the other person.
Thank you for your help

