I feel a bit n00bish asking this but I thought it would be a completely trivial task but I just can't find a way. Is there no dashboard item I can use that would show simply the total time spent and total time remaining for each project? It seems like the most basic functionality needed for account management.
You can write a project tab panel plugin to display this information.
You can also generate a Time Tracking Report
Go to your project dashboard. On the Summary page, click on "Reports" and select "Time Tracking Report"
I don't think I can do custom plugins for OnDemand
Yep I realised you were looking at "OnDemand" so gave you a second answer. To generate a "Time Tracking Report" for a particular project from your project dashboard.
this is for an individual project for an individual version. I can get this from the chart view or the task view as well. But how can I get a dashboard view of total time remaining and time spent for all projects for all versions
I don't think there are any gadgets capable of doing that. There is a related feature request though
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-4916
Or subscribe for Tempo plugin for your instance in OnDemand.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.