Hello Everyone,
I recently followed the steps outlined here to add a kanban board to a JSM project. Everything appeared to be working perfectly until I realized I cannot assign issues to anyone on my team like I used to when the kanban board was part of my software project. It does not matter who from the list of team members I choose, I get the same error message shown in the screen grab below.
I've looked to see if the issue was with the board settings, but I couldn't find anything there. I also tried seeing if the JSM project settings were causing this issue, but again, couldn't find anything there. I am trying to be more self-sufficient when it comes to my Jira queries, so I tried searching to see if anyone else had already asked this question, but I didn't see this specific concern addressed under similar questions about JSM kanban boards.
I hope the solution is simple and not "this is not possible under a JSM kanban board" :-)
