Hello JIRA users around the World. I am starting the petition for Atlassian to roll back all recently introduced Team field related changes. Instead of making users' life easier, this so-called software "improvement" provided no benefits. Instead it presented a large number of PROBLEMS. I would love to ask people who came up with this "brilliant" idea why did they do it.
Finally, after heating another proverbial wall, caused by this "innovation", I decided to start this petition to force Atlassian management to roll back this monstrosity.
Please join me by adding your voice to this message. I have little hope for Atlassian to listen to our demands and act upon them. But maybe, if enough users will join together as one voice, Atlassian will do the right thing.
To Atlassian personnel on this forum - in my opinion, you have introduced useless and harmful "improvement" that has long lasting negative impact on JIRA Cloud system. Please roll it back.