We have a custom field called "Team" that is LOCKED so I get that it comes from either Jira itself or one of it's plugins, but I need to know where it originates in order to workaround it and disable it.
Any help will be appreciated!
Hi @Moshe Azaria ,
Team is a internal field provided by JIRA Software module and can not been disabled. Why do you need to disable it? You could remove that field from all screens.
Fabio
Thanks @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ , when I remove it from the screen, and try to create an issue, I get an error that this field is must be filled. (although it's not associated with the only screen it was attached to.
Hey @Moshe Azaria , you need to make that field optional in the related Field Configuration associated to your project
Again thank you @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ , The field doesn't seem to be required, or am I missing something?
Could it be that because we have 2 such field "Team", it makes the LOCKED one required?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.