I am working on our external customer comms and would like to know what others have found beneficial from a Customer Perspective... not we as a customer, but the people we service?
Thanks!
Sara
For transparency, I'm in the process of starting a large-scale Datacenter > Cloud migration (5000 Jira, 4000 Confluence, 1000 JSM).
In my opinion most of the benefits your customer will experience are, in reality, your benefits. Improved functionality, improved stability, improved support when issues do occur.
Your customer will see very little by way of change, but your support should be improved with a better tool.
Hi Mathew,
Thank you for responding! I agree.... this was my thought as well which is why I thought I would see what other people have told their customers.
I appreciate your help and good luck with your migration!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.