Hi everyone!
I am having trouble setting up a simple automation. I want an automation to trigger every weekday at 10:00 AM that will leave a comment in the request (and cancel it) if there is no activity from the client (after 3 business days and after 7 business days of being moved to "Waiting for requester" status)
I did the following:
Scheduled
Mon-Fri 10:00
Run a JQL search: project = "IS" AND status = "Waiting for requester"
If matches
project = "IS" AND status = "Waiting for requester" AND NOT status changed after startOfDay(-3)
Then add comment
2. If matches
project = "IS" AND status = "Waiting for requester" AND NOT status changed after startOfDay(-7)
Then add comment and transition issue to cancelled
The problem is that it counts along with weekends, and I want ONLY weekdays (Monday - Friday 10:00 - 19:00). What should I change "NOT status changed after startOfDay(-3)/startOfDay(-7)" to so that my idea starts working correctly?