I am trying to create a new team in jira so that we can assign tickets to this team. There used to be a feature to add a team under the TAB plans if i am not mistaken. If I create a team under the tab teams I am not able to select it in a filter. There used to be a liust of teams somewhere. What happened to it ? has it been moved ?
Hi @Arnoud vd Zwan ,
In the top menu you can create Teams (See <yoursite>.atlassian.net/jira/people/search). If you add the Teams field to your issue layout you will be able to select these teams.
If you then create a JQL you can type in
"Team [Team]" = "<your team>"
If you search, the query will be translated to something like:
"Team[Team]" = 2b21cc0d-3390-4893-8279-222ae2e5c511
This works, but this used to be different is that correct ?
That is correct. Previously you could only add teams in advanced roadmaps. And only shared teams would show up in the team field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.