- What do I have?
1. I have the Parent-issue, issuetype = Story.
2. I have the sub-issue, issuetype = Sub-Task.
What do I need?
I want to generate comments.
Where?
Generate comments under all Sub-Task of Parent-issue.
When?
When all Sub-Task moved to the status 'In Progress', Comment under each sub-task, 'Task are in progress'.
How?
Here I need your help 
Additional screenshots of my automation rule and Jira board:

This rules works BUT, it's works each time when sub-task moved to status 'In progress'
I need to comment when ALL sub-tasks in the status 'In progress' thats a main case
need to solve.


So as you can see i moved not all sub-issue but it's already commenting sub-tasks.
I don't know what filter i need to create or rule to explain Jira when it's need to comment.
I hope I explained it clearly, thank you!
All the best,
Ostap