There is already a similar discussion of this problem, however, no proper answer.
I have 2 projects A and B. I create sprints in the backlog of these projects. I name sprints differently to not accidentally assign issue to the wrong project's sprint. I name them this way A-Sprint 1 and B-Sprint 1.
I decided to check if I accidentally assigned issues to the wrong project's sprint. for this I go to issues>go to all issues>filter by project A> +More >Sprint> B-Sprint and I repeat these steps one more time for project B>A-sprint. I do not know if it is the correct way to verify, but I am doing this way. So no issues were assigned incorrectly.
Whenever I close the sprint e.g. B-Sprint it closes the A-sprint as well although I renamed the sprints. It also shows that 1 issue cannot be closed and there are open subtasks. however, there are no open subtasks. It drives me crazy, how to tackle this problem? any help?
Please provide step by step solution if possible.
some stories/tasks have linked issues from the different project. Can this cause this issue?