Hello,
I have a custom field on my Jira issue which is a date field. When a workflow status changes to 'In UAT' I would like a post function to trigger and populate my custom date field with the current date. I have been able to do this successfully.
My question is, I only want my post function to trigger only once to populate the custom data field and that is on the first time the workflow status changes to 'In UAT'. If I go back and forth after that with different workflow status, I don't want to post function to update the custom date again each time it goes back in to 'In UAT'. Please can someone let me know if this is possible?
Also, is it possible to set a condition on the post function for it to only populate if it's the first time the workflow status is set to 'In UAT' and if the custom field is empty (incase the date gets manually deleted)?
Thank you