I have a field assignee and created a userpicker[single] field named as coassignee, When I click on particular user from swimlanes, I get jiras assigned to that user. I also want jiras coassigned to that user. How to achieve it.
Hi @Kajal Mittal -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
That is not possible. Jira boards only use the assignee field for that avatar-based filtering.
A work-around for what you ask is to use Quick Filters for your board, adding one for each person. For example:
assignee = Bill OR coassignee = Bill
Kind regards,Bill
If I create a quick filter and write jql, but then how will I use it in my standup meetings. I have 50 users,so, according to your answe, do I have to create 50 quick filters.?
Can you help in elaborating
Yes, that is correct. What type of project are you using: company-managed or team-managed? If you are using company-managed, you could instead create swim lanes based on JQL for each person.
And I wonder: if at the stand-up, 50 different people have 1 or more things in progress they are discussing, there may be larger challenges involved than filtering the board. Perhaps discuss this situation with your team's scrum master/agile coach to learn their thoughts.
Hi @Bill Sheboy I tried that but it didn't seem to work.
This is what I tried:
Go to swimlanes tab, selected base swimlane as queries and just wrote below JQL and added that.
I have written query as project=<projectname> and (assignee = <username> or co-assignee = <username>)
Can you help me if I have done something wrong.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.