Hello,
My account at mayvik.atlassian.net is showing a page unavailable message.
Thanks,
KB
EDITED:
The issue is that the account was deactivated for non-use.
All I need to know is how to get it reactivated.
Hi @Kyle M Brown ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community !!
Is your site belongs to Cloud version of Jira ? Id yes then it looks like you have typed wrong url actually URL any Jira cloud site ends with .net like xyz.atlassian.net
Regards,
Mayur
Hi Thanks!
The url where I have the issue is in fact mayvik.atlassian.net. The issue is that the account was deactivated for non-use.
You'll need to get in touch with the Atlassian Support
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Account-discussions/Need-to-reactive-my-subscription/td-p/2000149#M157, this is a similar thread where an Atlassian Team member has responded with the solution.
Hi thanks.
I reviewed however, the account was on the free tier and the support rep sent me here to this forum.
Clearly this needs to be resolved by someone at Atlassian and I thought they would have support resources here.
While I agree that getting in touch with the Atlassian support isn't easy, that is the way ahead,
Being on a Free tier you can still raise a ticket at their end.
Hi,
As stated. I did that and was sent to this forum.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.