Instead of a background color to indicate the priority of items in the Structure I'd like to have a bullet with the text color set by the level of priority. My attempts have not been successful.
What's the correct syntax for text color in markdown?
Hi @Daniel J. Pinter
Have you declare your formula as Wiki MArkup ?
Reagrds
Yes, I have. You can see the last row of Priority uses the panel's backgroundColor attribute.
Hum do not seems to work on my side either. I've used images instead. I downloaded circle of color (on side such as icon8 searching for circle orange/green etc) and display them base on the field.
with FORMAT_CAPTION(value) = ( IF(LOWER(value) = "urgent") : """{panel:borderStyle=none} !linktomyimagecirclered!{panel}""" ELSE IF(LOWER(value) = "high") : """{panel:borderStyle=none} !linktomyimagecircleorange!{panel}""" ELSE IF(LOWER(value) = "low") : """{panel:borderStyle=none} !linktomyimagecirclegreen!{panel}""" ELSE : """{panel:borderStyle=none} {panel}""" ): """${FORMAT_CAPTION(value)}"""
Regards
How would I upload those to Jira Cloud so all the users of my structure could see the icons?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.