I recently updated our home/landing page and I am now experiencing slow loading (5-7 seconds) and a console errors and warnings.
I did switch to the "newer" page layout and removed all existing content and marcos to start fresh. The only new marcos I added was a search bar.
Issues:
- Several of my headers are showing the "copy link to heading".
- Is there a way to remove links from the headers? I already tried unformatting and removing the text.
- I am getting a lot of 404 and 409 - failed to load resource -errors on the page.
- Other than slow loading everything seems to be working fine. Images look good and links are going to other articles.
- I am getting warning with messages like:
- Fragment with name XXX already exists"
- Failed to load source map: Could not load content
- The resource XXX was preloaded using link prepload but not used within a few seconds from the window load
Overall, I think my issues is from the copy and paste I did with images and content from the original published article and from other articles, but not sure. Has anyone experienced this or know a way I can resolve this?
Here are some examples of what I'm seeing:
overview:1 The resource https://marcomcentral.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/MCC/441.qOiSldjdjdj.js was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.
tti-polyfill.js:4 GET https://marcomcentral.atlassian.net/gateway/api/watermelon/workspace/exists?cloudId=e3596e50-ecf2-4b41-8062-e1d2d1d3173f net::ERR_ABORTED 404
tti-polyfill.js:4 POST https://marcomcentral.atlassian.net/gateway/api/engage-targeting/api/v2/user/messages/cc-darkmode-changeboarding-spotlight/start 409