Good afternoon. The backlog is missing. I am the project administrator. Other projects have a backlog. How to return?
I had the wrong project board selected
Kanban boards by default do not have a backlog, you need to enable that by going into Board settings > Columns and map the status that should indicate that an issue is in the backlog.
Hi @Ксения Гагарина
Go to your board configuration.
In the columns section of the board, make sure a workflow status is mapped to the kanban backlog column.
Hi @Ксения Гагарина ,
if this is a company managed project click on the … in the upper right corner and select board settings and go to columns, and you will want to drag the desired status to the backlog column.
Oh...and if this is a Team managed project click on project settings > features and enable the Backlog.
Look here please. There is a backlog in the left menu in another project! I can’t see it in the project I sent you at the beginning
You need to provide us with more information about your current project. Unfortunately, I cannot read Russian so all I can do is sort of gas based on the image. Please answer the following for us.
I am guessing this is a CMP software if so please follow the instructions provide by myself and others here to drag the desired status to the backlog column. Images of that screen would assist.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.