Hi,
In my Jira project there are some custom fields which are made from drop-down menus of up to 20 options each. I use these fields to categorise my issues, so each issue might have a specific combination of field options. In the Kanban board, it is impracticable to add all options as 'QUICK FILTER', so I am looking at how to add pre-made filters.
For example, let's imagine my fields are: car make, colour, and year manufactured.
Obviously, if each field contains 10 options, it is impracticable to add all of them as quick filters, as I would have to have 10 different car make quick filters, 10 different colour quick filters, and 10 different year quick filters, so a total of 30. If instead I had 3 drop down menus to chose 1 car make, 1 colour, and 1 year in any combination I wanted that would be much more useful.
Can I do this? Is there any other way to achieve this if not?
Thank you!!