Good afternoon!
My name is Roman, I'm a project manager in a large company called NovaPoshta (NovaGlobal, NovaAirline, NovaDigital, NovaPost), we have about 30,000 employees and millions of customers.
https://novaposhtaglobal.ua/en/
https://novaposhta.ua/eng/
I have a question about your product Jira Align.
There are a few questions we would like to have answered as soon as possible, as it is important for us to purchase licenses of this product and cooperate with you.
1) Could you please tell me how OKR cascading looks like in Jira Align (with examples)? What is the OKR hierarchy in Jira Align?
2) Is there any flow (standard functionality) for Jira administrators, what does it look like for admin rights, for adding new projects to Jira for large companies, maybe there is some kind of back office?
Please, is it possible to get answers at once with some visual and more detailed examples!
I will be very grateful for your response!