Hi everyone! We just published our Team ’26 Europe Innovation Spotlight for Strategy Collection, focusing on how organizations can tackle one of the toughest portfolio challenges out there: strategic drift. When business priorities shift, work on the ground often keeps moving in the old direction. Over time, budgets,…
Hi everyone, I'm an e-learning developer, and our team has received a grant from Coursera to produce an official beginner course on Jira Align ("Jira Align Essentials"), aimed at product managers taking their first steps with the tool (program backlog, Program Board, dependencies, risks, PI objectives, roadmaps, Program…
Our monthly Jira Align Customer Forum is returning on Thursday, September 24, 2026! Starting this month, we’ll host one session per forum and alternate the meeting time between AMER/EMEA and APAC-friendly hours every month so more customers can join at a convenient time. Join us for a look ahead at what’s coming up, the…
unable to access https://epiccms.atlassian.net/jira/your-work
Good morning, I'm new to the Atlassian environment. While exploring the environment, I came across the Strategy Collection, which includes Jira Align. As I understand it from the 2026 keynotes, Atlassian and the partners is currently using Jira Align to manage entire projects. The thing is, in the courses open to the…
At the beginning of this year, I had a very simple goal. "Let's complete at least one Atlassian Professional Certification this year." Simple. No pressure. No crazy certification roadmap. Just one. Fast forward to the beginning of Q3... That "one certification" somehow turned into: ✅ ACP-120 – Jira Administration for…
Our monthly Jira Align Customer Forum is back on Thursday, July 30! This month, we're keeping it focused on the latest Jira Align roadmap updates followed by an open discussion. When is this happening? Register for our upcoming forum: Thursday, July 30, 2026 Session 1: 8AM PT / 11AM ET (For North America & Europe) Session…
I would like to have a single Jira space that allows our business partners to request work via “Action” issue types and then when our product dev team is ready to commit to the work, we convert those issue types to Capabilities, but we don’t want the business partners to be able to convert to capabilities, create…
I'm building an automation that monitors epic status updates from owners. In the Jira Align UI, each epic has a "Discussion" section where owners can post comments/updates. I've tried the following REST API 2.0 endpoints and none expose this data: GET /rest/align/api/2/Epics/{id}/comments → 405 GET…
Our monthly Jira Align Customer Forum is back for June! Whether you're a long-time attendee or joining for the first time, this is your chance to hear directly from the Atlassian team, ask questions, and connect with peers. What's on the agenda this month: * May forum recap * Jira Align roadmap updates * Live discussion:…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.