Hi,
According to the Jira documentation it shall be possible to add custom fields to the "view" of an issue.
This does not work for me in Jira OnDemand?
I have:
- Configured a custom field
- Updated the field configuration
- Updated the field configuration scheme
- Created a screen for view of issue and edit of issue containing tabs and the new custom field.
- Updated the screen scheme
- Updated the issue type screen scheme
- Associated the issue type screen scheme and the field configuration scheme to the project.
The tabs and custom field is available when I select Edit issue.
Nither Tabs nor custom fields are available when I view the issue, only the Jira system fields.
Oh, and I added all permissions to my user profile.
What am I missing?
Why does it work for Edit but not for View?
Would really appreciate som help!
/Katarina