This could remove the need for a manager to submit a ticket and improve the communication process.
Hi Diana, I googled it and found this page. Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but it might help: adp-workforce-now-jira-integrations
Yes, Jira can "integrate" with any system that has a remote API or can make REST calls to Jira.
The main question is what you want from an "integration".
Hi Nic,And HR wants to explore to aids in ensuring that term employees access is shut off in a timely manner.
Thank you Dan! I saw that as well.
Hi Diana,
I am with the team that built an integration app called OnLink. You can use this app to integrate to various HR systems including ADP Workforce Now. If this is still a need, we would love to connect.
Hi @Diana Aguirre - We support native integration to ADP Workforce Now. Please find link to documentation - https://onwardb.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OD1/pages/24346644/Connections+and+System+Triggers#ADP-Workforce-Now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.