I have created filters for our team and a dashboard closed by agent.
I have Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sept, Oct-Dec and Yearly
Yearly
created >= 2023-01-01 AND created <= 2023-12-31 AND project = NIT AND status in (Closed, Completed, Done, Resolved) ORDER BY cf[10051] ASC
Jan-Mar
created >= 2023-01-01 AND created <= 2023-03-31 AND project = NIT AND status in (Closed, Completed, Done, Resolved) ORDER BY cf[10051] ASC
Apr-Jun
project = NIT AND status in (Closed, Completed, Done, Resolved) AND created >= 2023-04-01 AND created <= 2023-06-30 ORDER BY cf[10051] ASC
Jul-Sep
project = NIT AND status in (Closed, Completed, Done, Resolved) AND created >= 2023-07-01 AND created <= 2023-09-30 ORDER BY cf[10051] ASC
Oct-Dec
project = NIT AND status in (Closed, Completed, Done, Resolved) AND resolution = Done AND created >= 2023-10-01 AND created <= 2023-12-31 ORDER BY cf[10051] ASC
My yearly is 53 more than when I add up the Quarterly.
I checked our our agents and she has total of 120 in Quarterly and 122 yearly with all the same search criteria.
I also exported each filter and did find duplicates to isolate the missing 2 for V user.

