Hi,Is there anyway, I can clear the bounce list as a certain user is not receiving emails.
Regards
Adeel
Hi @Adeel Arshad Welcome to the community!Hope below doc will help you.https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-cloud-email-notification-suppression-list-and-why-users-don-t-receive-email-notification-1236938226.htmlRegards,Sushant Verma
Hi Sushant,
I appreciate your prompt response.An email sent to the support email address can actually be used to create a ticket. However, the customer is unable to receive the reply email when the Jira User Agent tries to respond to them.
I requested Jira Support that the customer's email be removed from the suppression list.RegardsAdeel Arshad
@Adeel Arshad Great. Hope they will help you Regards,Sushant Verma
Hi, Besides clearing the suppression list, it's worth checking if those email addresses are actually valid in the first place. Running your customer emails through an https://clearbounce.net can help identify invalid addresses before they bounce in JSM — especially useful when importing contacts in bulk.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.