After closing modal it refreshes the page and agin open the same modal in Jira Softwere board.
This bug doesn't always happen, and it's not just with me; my colleagues also experience it.
Here is the video linkhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1n2bebgw4pD23bkeNjc3V9AlcIi8L1B_g/view?usp=drive_link
Hi @Borik Osipyan , is this still happening for you? I have never seen this before. I suspect this is a browser specific issue, it may be caused by an extension or something else. Have you validated this with another browser other than Chrome?
Hi Jack. Yes, still happing. As I mainly use Chrome and this happens not always on other browser, not sure.Here is the all list of my extensions.
Hi @Borik Osipyan , I definitely expect Chrome/extensions here. I would suggest removing one extension at a time until you rule out each. Otherwise I would choose another browser until maybe this blows over. Also ensure chrome and extensions are updated.
I will try, thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.