Hi EverybodyIn the Backlog view, just as the "New Issue" tab appears, how can I make the Components field tab appear?
Thanks
Hi @Jorge Welcome to the community!You can do this by introducing quick filters on the board and set them with the various components.
When you select a quick filter in the backlog, it will then show you only the components you want to see This doc will help you more : https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-quick-filters/Regards,Sushant Verma
I need to show any component that comes out in an issueIt must be something in the configuration but I can't find it
@Jorge Go to the the Board Settings > Card layout > Under the Backlog Section add the Components field. Go back to your board and you should see Components on your issues in the Backlog view.
Hope this helps.Regards,Sushant Verma
Awesome @Sushant Verma It Works!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.