Hello! I am trying to create a planning for a small team that I'm in, so decided to use free version of Jira.
As I understand, I may have up to 10 users, which is plenty for me.
Before sending the invites out, I have invited my personal email to make sure everything works, and sadly when I try to accept the invite (from incognito mode, from another browser, from phone) I see the redirecting between 3 pages, followed by a screen from Atlassian saying "You're almost there. It looks like our database is taking a little longer than usual to sync up. Wait a few moments then try again.".
My private email was previously registered with Atlassian, so I even opted to invite yet another email that never used Atlassian products before, same issue.
I can see my both invited users in "User management" tab.
None of them are visible in "Project settings --> Access".
As I'm using the free version, they should already have access to my project, but they don't.
I have tried logging to Atlassian website with those profiles, and for both of them the project is visible, but when trying to open them, the same redirecting 3 pages followed shortly by the same error occurs.
What can I do to invite users to my Jira Software project?