Hello!
To sum up the context of this ask, I've been working on utilizing an asset database to assist a team in streamlining task creation. One aspect of this that has been a thorn in my side is when creating a task I would like to reference the values of an attribute in the 'Components' field.
The current automation is as such:
- Trigger: When issue is created
- IF project = XXX
- IF issue type = Epic
- IF Milestone = XXX
- Then: Create Version - Design & Planning {{customfield_10319.Code Name}}
- For AQL - objectType = "Top Level" and "Milestone Due" = "02. Design & Planning" and "Issue Type" = Task
I've been successful in copying a lot of information from the objects into tickets, I can even get the 'Component' field to fill with the 'Component' attribute of an object. Where the problem lies is; if the 'Component' attribute of the object has more than one value. It fills the task with a string separating the two values with a comma. I need to keep the two or more values distinct.
My main focus has been utilizing the 'additional field' field and attempting to use the information from:
The list of JSON I've attempted and some provide the same result as my problem (values as a string) or don't fill anything at all.
- { "update": { "Components": [{ "set": [ { "name": "{{#object.Component}}{{value}} {{/}}"} ] }] } }
- { "update": { "Components": [{ "set": [ { "name": "{{#object.Component}}{{.}}, {{/}}"} ] }] } }
- { "update": { "Components": [{ "set": [ { "name": "{{#object.Component}}{{.}},{{/}}"} ] }] } }
- { "update": { "Components": [{ "set": [ { "name": "{{#object.Component}}{{.}}..{{/}}"} ] }] } }
- { "update": { "Components": [{ "set": [ { "name": "{{#object.ComponentasJsonObjectArray}}{{.}},{{/}}"} ] }] } }
- { "update": { "Components": [{ "set": [ { "name": "{{#object.Component.asJsonObjectArray}}{{.}},{{/}}"} ] }] } }
- { "update": { "Components": [{ "set": [ { "name": "{{#object.Component.asJsonObjectArray("value")}}{{.}},{{/}}"} ] }] } }
- { "update": { "Components": [{ "set": [ { "name": "{{#object.Component.asJsonObjectArray("value")}}{{.}}, {{/}}"} ] }] } }
- { "update": { "Components": [{ "set": [ { "name": "{{object.Component.asJsonStringArray}}"}] }] } }
- { "update": { "Components": [{ "set": [ { "name": "{{object.Component.asJsonArray}}"}] }] } }
- { "update": { "Components": [{ "set": [ { "name": "{{object.Component.asJsonObjectArray("name"}}"}] }] } }