We did a residency move last night and now our authentication is broken. I can't sign in to any Atlassian services (not even support to create ticket). How can I contact support?!!
Hello @Derek MacNeil
Sorry you're experiencing issues logging in. Do know there is a current incident related to logins. More info may be found at https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/
If you're still having issues after the incident is resolved please let me know.
Regards,Stephen Sifers
Thank you Stephen.. this makes me feel better. I did check the product status page (couldn't see anything about problems with log in there). Maybe just a coincidence with the residency move. We will wait until the general issue is resolved first. Very much appreciate your response!
All working again!! WHEW! Thanks again!
I can confirm it's back up as well. But the original question is still valid. How can we contact support to report login problems when submitting a ticket requires a login?
The old email support@atlassian.com doesn't work anymore, and even this forum requires a login to do anything other than read.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.