Hi,How can I create a filter to expose all tickets created by me, even if they were cloned from a different user/reporter?
Thanks.
Hi @bernard.xavier welcome to the community. In your JQL I think you can say "creator = " and then either your Jira account, or currentUser() would work as well.
Hope that helps.
This will show tickets you createdreporter = currentUser()
reporter = currentUser() will show all issed where you are the reporter.
creator = currentUser() will show all issues where you are the creator.
While the reporter and creator are often the same, they can be different. If I create an issue on your behalf (= you are in the reporter field) I am the issue creator while you are the issue reporter.
Cloned issues automatically use the reporter of the original issue, so in this case you would need the creator = currentUser() query.
Hi Dan,Thank you! I use the "clone" functionality in some cases, and just noticed that the cloned Jira does not come with me as the "Reporter", so I'm searching for a way of identifying all those Jiras that I created using the "clone" functionality. Do you have any insight on that? Thanks!
Hi @bernard.xavier ~ @Dan Breyen is correct. Use: creator = currentUser()
Thanks, @Laurie and @Dan BreyenThat worked!
Thank you so much for the detailed answer about the differences between the two options, @Els Bassant. That worked!
Thank you, Don!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.