Hi team,
I need to know that how can we create a issue as TO-DO through REST API. We want to know the exact syntax for this to prevent that ticket creation from going to Backlog.
Thanks and Regards,
Prabhu
Hello @prabhu
Are you working with issues in a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? You can find that information in the Type column on the "View all projects" page under the Projects menu.
Its a team managed business @Trudy P Claspill
A Business (a.k.a Work Management) project doesn't have a backlog. It has a List view and a Board view (among other views) but it doesn't have a "Backlog" vs. Board concept. All issues are on the board upon creation.
If that is not aligning with your experience, can you provide screen images to demonstrate an issue that is in the "backlog" vs. in the "board"?
@Trudy P Claspill
I guess I have confused with boards and status. The above picture will explain that I want my ticket to create in TO DO instead of Backlog. Apologies for the confusions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.