Does access of registered users (not licensed) counts in page analytics, independently of the product plan (Standard or Premium)?
The same questions stands for the report in JSM, Requests deflected.
Thx,
D.
Hi @Dejan Kocic
Deflected request are all the requests which leads to a "thumbs up" on the related article. More info here https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2017/09/knowledge-base-reports-revamped
Concerning the page analytics: What does a "register user" means for you, since he/she doesn't have a license? If your space is public then even anonymous users will be visible, but it's going to be a single user... "Anonymous". You will not know who visited.
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- and thx for your prompt response.
Probably I didnt understand something, but in the Requests deflected I can see both Views and Deflections. Am I missing something?
Yes, we have a JSM portal but available only for registered users (no anonymous). So, registered users are the ones with allowed access, but not JSM agents.
I dont expect to see registered users info, but just counting their views so to understand content consumption.
@Dejan Kocic to answer your reply below:
Probably I didnt understand something, but in the Requests deflected I can see both Views and Deflections. Am I missing something? Yes, we have a JSM portal but available only for registered users (no anonymous). So, registered users are the ones with allowed access, but not JSM agents. I dont expect to see registered users info, but just counting their views so to understand content consumption.
So do the registered users have a valid confluence license or no? Are they visiting the KB via the portal, or via confluence? Most likely, if they visit via the portal they will appear as anonymous and not with their username.
No, registered users do not have confluence license.
Yes, they are visiting KB via the portal.
Currently I dont see any anonymous access.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.