Hi I can see there are connections to link Jira Service management to Teams/Slack are there any plans to link to Google Chat in the pipeline?. Or any instructions on how to do this?
Thanks
Gerwyn
Hi @Gerwyn Jenkins
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
With Jira for Google Chat, a free marketplace app. you can receive notifications, easily create issues, assign, and track your progress while keeping everyone in the loop.
plugin - Google chat for Jira cloud
steps to integrate jira and google chat for jira cloud
please accept the answer if this helps you.
Thanks,
Tejaswini
Hi @Teja I would like to implement conversational ticketing with Jira and Google Chat, but I do not think there is an integration yet.
In the link I provide, there are only solutions for Slack and MS Teams.
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/product-guide/tips-and-tricks/chat#quickstart-guide
Are you planning to add this feature for Google Chat?
Thanks!
Pablo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.