I add a new user to the project while login he redirected to some alert/notification, what is the problem (see below)? Tryed from several devices the result is the same, additional invited users can login as usual.<md:EntityDescriptor xmlns:saml="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion" xmlns:samlp="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#" xmlns:md="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:metadata" xmlns:xenc="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#" xmlns:xenc11="http://www.w3.org/2009/xmlenc11#" entityID="https://sso-82459903.sso.duosecurity.com/saml2/sp/DI4RPO4R3ZTJG7PRIVDG/metadata"><md:IDPSSODescriptor WantAuthnRequestsSigned="false" protocolSupportEnumeration="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol"><md:KeyDescriptor use="signing"><ds:KeyInfo><ds:X509Data><ds:X509Certificate>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</ds:X509Certificate></ds:X509Data></ds:KeyInfo></md:KeyDescriptor><md:NameIDFormat>urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:unspecified</md:NameIDFormat><md:NameIDFormat>urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:emailAddress</md:NameIDFormat><md:NameIDFormat>urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:nameid-format:persistent</md:NameIDFormat><md:NameIDFormat>urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:nameid-format:transient</md:NameIDFormat><md:SingleSignOnService Binding="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:HTTP-POST" Location="https://sso-82459903.sso.duosecurity.com/saml2/sp/DI4RPO4R3ZTJG7PRIVDG/sso"/><md:SingleSignOnService Binding="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:HTTP-Redirect" Location="https://sso-82459903.sso.duosecurity.com/saml2/sp/DI4RPO4R3ZTJG7PRIVDG/sso"/></md:IDPSSODescriptor></md:EntityDescriptor>
Hi @Alona Pikovski ,
The error seems to be from an SSO provider, does your Atlassian tool have SSO login enabled?\
If yes, you may want to check if the User is added to the correct group that authenticates the login.
If the setup if correct, then you may want to check with the Atlassian Support to help debug the problem : https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hey @Jehan BhathenaThe setup is correct, I have a difficulty to contact support as I'm not an admin and they don't answer me how is the admin.
Hi @Alona Pikovski
You will need your Org Admins help to raise the ticket then.
If you're listed as one of them, then you too should be able to raise a ticket and grant the necessary rites to thr Atlassian agent
Hi @Jehan Bhathena What does it means to raise a ticket? You mean to create a ticket to Jira's support?I'm not Org. Admin but few days ago I was able to add a new agent and it works well.The problem we don't know who is the Org. Admin and I'm still waiting to Jira's response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.