As I see only Jira site admin can contact Jira's support, I'm not sure this person still in the company so I want to identify the details to make order.
Hi @Alona Pikovski , thanks for your question.
If you have access to the admin.atlassian.com section of your Jira site, you can check who the admins are in the user group, site-admins. Alternatively, the jira admins are in a group called jira-admins-(name of site).
I hope this helps, but if not, please write back and either I or someone else will try to assist.
Cheers
@Valerie Knapp Thank you, I don't have access to the admin.atlassian.com section. Jira site you mean the Project name? Maybe you can guide me where I can find groups in Jira?
Hi @Alona Pikovski , thanks for your question. If you don't have access to the admin settings for the Jira site, I think you will have to open a ticket with Atlassian to ask them to confirm who your billing and technical contacts are for the Jira instance. Atlassian Support
@Valerie Knapp Thank you, will try.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.