Comments inside our Jira tickets are a key source of communication enabling our work. Given shifting priorities and many communication channels (email, DMs, meetings, water cooler chat) it's easy to forget that you've been tagged in a comment and need to respond to move the work forward. I'm looking for a mechanism to remind our folks when they've forgotten to respond. For example, Outlook has a feature in the mobile iOS app where it will flag an email that appears is missing a response from me and provides a reminder by elevating that email to the top of my inbox with a note "you need to reply". Is there a 3rd party app, JQL query/reports or included product feature we can be using to do this? Ideally, I would want tagged users to receive a roll-up reminder every 24 hours for tickets where they're missing updates. Additionally, I'd like to be able to view this at a managerial level to ensure compliance. Thanks Jira community!