Hi,
I've just downloaded the exploratory app from the Xray website (https://www.getxray.app/exploratory-testing) but when try to open it after having installed it (xray-exploratory-app-2.0.4-x64.dmg), it tells me that the app can't be open because the developer cannot be verified.
Please provide instrucciones.
Regards,
Graham
Hi @NEXO QA , I wonder if you are at the right place. I don't see the connection of the app with Jira but maybe I am missing something? This forum supports the Atlassian products and the associated marketplace addons. Maybe the support page for the XE app has a link to the Atlassian community as they may use Atlassian's Jira Service Management product to support their customers.
Indeed that is the case as shown below...
I recommend that you sign up for an account using the link on their support page so that you can get the help that you need. Good luck!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.