I just updated some ticket's priority and value scores, and it seems that it assigned the ticket to me automatically. I checked and there are no rules defined for it so I don't really understand why this is happening.
Any idea what's going on?
Hi @Yael Geffen
Welcome to the community !!
please check the ticket history/All tab. This will help you understand how the tickets are getting assigned to you automatically when fields are updated.
Please check project settings --> Automation. There might be some automation rule which is auto assigning tickets when there is a update to the priority and value scores.
If automation rules are not present, please check for workflow post functions in that particular transition.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Tejaswini
Thanks for the answer. Did both of them and didn't see anything.
Hi @Yael Geffen ,
Can you please share the screenshot of any issue history where you see this problem to help you further.
Where do you see the issue history?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.