Hi,
Is it possible to add attributes in Confluence space. For e.g. I want to create an author field or column under attachment listing. I don't see a feature where I can add a new column type or attribute in confluence. I know that macros or 3rd party add ons can probably do this but am looking for a solution within the tool itself
no answer for this ? this is not possible ?
I guess the author is already stored as an attribute, like the creation date, etc.
but I would like to be able to add more attribut like the type of document : user-guide, glossary, etc.
and then I would like to be able to have a tabular view of all confluence pages that allow me to filter and reorder by author, by creation date, etc.
@ribas You can use the Labels column in the Attachments page to add the type of document (or other attributes). See https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/use-labels-to-organize-your-content/ for information on how to add the labels to attachments and macros you can use to display content based on the lables.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.