when I edit my confluence page, I can't use the smart value in the page.
any typo or setting that i missed?
Hi @Ricky welcome to the community!It seems that you're using smart values for Jira in Confluence. Perhaps you can try the ones for Confluence listed here?Hope the above helps!
It didn't seem to work when I tried it.
Were you using it in your editor? Smart values are used in automation rules.
yes, i use in editor.
so it doesn't work in confluence page . ><
in fact , i use a automation rules , i want some step
1. when issue stauts change to resolve, create a document for review
2. the document for review , can auto fill in the issue link , issue assigner , create document time.. some information.
does jira can appliablethe step 2 ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.