I noticed that you can't drag and drop tickets from one column to another until properly placed it in the highlighted box and you need to be extremely accurate to succeed. It is so annoying and taking too much time and eventually you are ending up with opening every ticket and changing status in dropdown to make ticket moved. Absolutely inefficient and poor implementation. I would suggest to allow to drop tickets the moment ticket crosses the line of the next column or the moment ticket cross highlighted area. Hopefully this user experience will be improved faster.
Hi @Olga Serebrennikova ,
in order to drag and drop ticket form one column to another one, at workflow level, a transition should exist from the status mapped on a source column to the status mapped on a target column. Please check that transitions.
Fabio
Hi Olga,
I know what you mean, but it's the other way around - a less frequent for everyone I work with regularly. Maybe 1 in 20 fail to position it right, and that's mostly when they're distracted. I did have one colleague who struggled regularly, but when they moved to my machine to try to demo the problem, they could not. Went to their machine and discovered the mouse had been set up so badly, it was wildly inaccurate.
I think you may have record a short demo of the problem, for several failures and at least one success, as most of us won't be able to replicate it.
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ Transition flow is correct. The issue is that 1 out of 5 times is successful because you need to place the ticket exactly on highlighted area, a bit right, left, up or down and you ticket is shifted back to the previous column.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.